Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. In a medium sized bowl mix together the oats, flour, baking soda, and coconut sugar until well mixed.
3. Melt the coconut oil mixing in the 1 tsp vanilla. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet and combine until mixed. (I mixed with my hand after a while and the consistency should be pretty crumbly).
4. Line an 8 inch baking tray with parchment paper and press down half of the mixture to form the first layer. Bake for 12 minutes.
5. While the base is baking chop up the pecans, chocolate, and start making the caramel.
6. In a saucepan over medium heat add the coconut milk, tahini, 2 Tbsp coconut sugar, 2 Tbsp maple syrup, 1 tsp vanilla, and a pinch of sea salt. Whisk for 5 minutes or until thick.
7. Once the base has baked allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
8. Spread the chocolate chips evenly over followed by the 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
9. Add the remaining crumble mix on top followed by the leftover pecans.
10. Bake for 20 minutes.
11. Allow to cool in the fridge overnight or in the freezer for at least three hours as the caramel needs to set.
12. Cut into 12 squares and enjoy! These keep best in the refrigerator.