Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Mix together 2 Tbsp of flax with 6 Tbsp water and allow to set for 5 minutes.
3. In a medium sized mixing bowl add the dry ingredients and whisk them together.
4. Mix together the wet ingredients including the flax eggs.
5. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients into the wet and whisk together until smooth.
6. Fold in the frozen blueberries gently.
7. Line 8 muffin cups with muffin liners and fill them with 2 heaping tablespoons of batter until used up.
8. Top with pumpkin seeds and bake for 25 minutes.
9. Allow to cool on cooling rack and enjoy!