In a medium sized bowl combine the flour, spices, baking agents, salt, and sultanas together.
2. In a large mixing bowl add the mashed bananas, carrot, almond milk, vanilla, apple cider vinegar, and maple syrup together.
3. Slowly whisk the dry ingredients into the wet and whisk until smooth.
4. In a skillet over medium heat, add oil (I like using avocado oil spray) to grease, add 2 heaping tablespoons worth of batter to the skillet and cook until bubbles start to form and bake on the other side for 2-5 minutes.
5. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
6. Top with coconut yogurt, nuts, and maple syrup. Enjoy!