Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free dense double chocolate banana bread bars!
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit (180 degrees c)
2. In a large mixing bowl add the mashed banana, finely shredded zucchini, almond milk, coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup, and apple cider vinegar together until well mixed.
3. In a medium mixing bowl combine the gf flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cacao powder, sea salt, and chocolate chunks in- mixing until well combined.
4. Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet and whisk until well mixed.
5. In a 4x9 greased loaf tin add the batter in and smooth over using a spatula. Optional but highly recommended: add a couple handfuls of chocolate chips! Bake for 60 minutes.
6. Allow to cool and remove carefully from the tin. Cut into 12 squares and enjoy!