In a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat with the olive oil fry off the onion, garlic, and carrots until soft.
2. Add the spices and cook for a further 3 minutes stirring continuously, you can add a splash of water if your pan is dry.
3. Add the 10 cups of water, vegetable stock cubes, sweet potato, and lentils.
4. Cook covered for 20 minutes over medium heat and stirring halfway in between.
5. Reduce to a medium-low heat and cook for a further 20 minutes once added in the coconut yogurt.
6. Stir frequently so the lentils don't stick to the pan and add in a handful of spinach in the last 5 minutes.
7. Serve over rice or with naan and enjoy!