In an electric mixer on medium speed cream the coconut oil, almond butter, and coconut sugar together for about 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the flax eggs, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extract in and continue to beat for about 2 minutes.
3. Slow down the mixer and add in the flours, baking soda, and salt.
4. Add in the chocolate chunks and beat until a dough forms.
5. Cover the dough in a bowl and set in the fridge overnight or for at least one hour.
6. After an hour take the dough out and preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
7. Allow the dough to come to room temperature for 25 minutes if one hour, and 45 if left overnight.
8. On a parchment paper lined cookie sheet scoop 1-2 Tbsp worth of dough making 12-14 cookies.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes and allow to cool (they will be soft when they come out but will set within 30 minutes).