Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees C)
2. Place the cubed sweet potato and sliced beets on a lined baking tray coating in olive oil and sprinkling with sea salt.
3. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes (flipping halfway in between so you don't burn them!).
4. In a small/medium saucepan bring one cup of water to a boil with the 1/2 cup of quinoa and allow to simmer until the quinoa has cooked through.
5. While the quinoa, beets, and sweet potato are cooking, start making the almond butter dressing.
6. Mix together the almond butter, lime juice, tamari/soy sauce, and smoked paprika together (add a bit more lime juice/tamari if you want to thin the dressing out more.).
7. Once the quinoa, beets, and sweet potato are cooked arrange two bowls bowls with the spinach, carrots, cherry tomatoes, grapes, beets, sweet potato, quinoa, and beets.
8. Drizzle over the tangy almond butter dressing and enjoy!