In a food processor blend the oats until a flour forms.
2. In a mixing bowl add the oat flour, melted coconut oil, maple, peppermint extract, and 1/4 cup chocolate chips together.
3. Using your hands roll the dough into 6-8 balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
4. Allow to set in the freezer for 45 minutes to an hour.
5. Melt the remaining chocolate chips (3/4 cup) to a small saucepan over low heat and slowly melt the chocolate; making sure to stir frequently.
6. Coat each ball in the chocolate using a spoon.
7. Carefully place back on the lined cookie sheet and setting in the freezer for 30 minutes until the chocolate has set and hardened.
8. Remove from the freezer and enjoy!