Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Start by cooking the lentils over a medium heat in a medium sized saucepan.
3. In a frying pan over medium heat add the olive oil, veggies, and garlic stirring frequently.
4. Once the veggies are slightly softened add the tamari sauce, herbs, and sea salt.
5. Fry off until the veggies are completely soft and fragrant.
6. In a food processor pulse the nuts until coarsely broken down.
7. Add the cooked lentil and veggies.
8. Pulse until a sticky mixture forms.
9. In a greased loaf tin add the nut mixture in and smooth over using a spatula.
10. Cook for 40-50 minutes.
11. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and carefully flip onto a plate or serving dish.
12. Slice into 4-6 pieces and enjoy!