Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients together until well combined.
3. In an electric mixer using the dough paddle mix the wet ingredients together using the medium speed setting.
4. Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until a sticky dough forms.
5. Roll the dough into a ball and cover with cling film.
6. Allow to chill for 30 minutes.
7. Roll the dough out on a floured surface and cut out shapes.
8. Bake for 10 minutes.
9. Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes.