Ok so this is literally my FAVOURITE breakfast in the entire world, if you follow me on Instagram you’ll see that I post photos of this combo almost every week. It’s comforting, delicious, and so easy to make. I usually top mine with a ton of fruit, nuts, and peanut butter! That brings me to the next thing, I have discovered the best peanut butter ever and if you love coconut and peanuts it is the perfect fit. So… the best peanut butter (which is coming from a huge nut butter fan, I have 18 jars) is North Shore Goodies Coconut Peanut Butter . It’s seriously soooo delish, creamy, and only made with two freakin ingredients (like how?), the North Shore Goodies is a small family owned and operated business on the island of Oahu (I’ve been it’s pretty amazing), they source the coconuts from Oahu, and the peanuts are from The Big Island. So go try out some of their nut butters if you’re a nut butter freak or someone who just likes peanut butter! So let’s get into my fav breakfast!
Everyday Zuchinni Porridge
Prep time: 5 Minutes || Cook Time: 5 Minutes || Total Time: 10 Minutes
What You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 medium zuchinni (finely shredded)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp-tbsp coconut peanut butter (North Shore Goodies)
- 1 Tbsp goji berries (optional)
- 1 handful blueberries
- 1 handful raspberries
- 1 handful flaked almonds
- In a medium sized saucepan over a medium low heat add the oats, almond milk, water, zuchinni, cinnamon, and stir with a spatula.
- Allow the oats to cook for about 5 minutes and stir regularly to make sure nothing sticks onto the pot.
- Pour into a bowl, and top with fruit, peanut butter, flaked almonds, goji berries, or whatever else you’re into! Enjoy!