This is a recipe I uploaded on my Instagram, but I want to try to keep all if not most on here for accessibility and for those who aren’t on the gram.
These beauties are made with all natural ingredients as per usual, they are salty and sweet all at the same time so the perfect duo to fulfill that sweet or salty cravings! I am freakin obsessed with them and I hope that you will be too! Full disclosure though these were gone in two minutes in my house, so make sure you hide them under lock and key if you want them to last longer than twenty-four hours!
Lots of love,
Salted Chocolate Chunk Pecan Tahini Cookies
- 1 Cup Gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/3 Cup Tahini
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Flax Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Liquid Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chunks
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
2. In a a medium sized mixing bowl add the gf all-purpose flour, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, coconut sugar, salt, and combine using a spatula.
3. In a second bowl, whisk together the flax eggs, liquid coconut oil, maple syrup, and tahini.
4. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry and combine until a dough forms.
5. Fold in the chocolate chunks and sea salt.
6. Roll 1-2 tbsp of dough into balls forming 12-15 cookies and bake for 10 minutes.
7. Allow to cool for 15 minutes to set and enjoy!