Ever feel those pizza cravings take over you? Yeah me too, but 98% of the time I don’t have to let the dough rise so I often opt for not making it; ever though it’s one of my favourite meals! So I decided to throw the yeast and letting the dough rise out of this recipe because I like most people who are busy don’t have time for the traditional way to make pizza. Also side note but whenever I eat pizza it remind me of Home Alone when Kevin McCallister says “A lovely cheese pizza, just for me,” although I didn’t put cheese on mine I did use vegan parm, and the pizza is just for me!
I hope you love this simple and quick pizza dough recipe, and I might have thrown my basil cream recipe at the bottom of the post too; perfect for salads, dipping, and drizzling over almost everything and anything! I hope you have an amazing week 🙂
Quinoa Gluten-free Pizza Crust
- 1/4 Cup Quinoa Flour
- 1 Cup Bob's Red Mill All-purpose GF Flour (You could use 1 1/4 cup whole wheat or AP flour to make the dough!)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Cold Water
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. In a medium sized bowl mix together the flours, sea salt, and baking soda.
3. Add the apple sauce and cold water. Mixing the dough together with your hands until it comes together.
4. Allow the dough to sit for 10 minutes.
5. Roll out on a floured surface and bake for 8-10 minutes without toppings.
6. Remove from the oven and top with sauce and desired toppings- I used roasted sweet potatoes, broccoli, bbq cauliflower, tomatoes, carrots, pine nuts, brussel sprouts, and greens.
7. Bake for another 8-10 minutes.
8. Drizzle basil cream (recipe below) over and enjoy!
- 1/2 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Minced Clove Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Large Bunch Fresh Basil (you could use cilantro, dill, etc.)
In a food processor blend the cashews, water, lemon juice, garlic, and fresh basil together until at smooth desired consistency.
2. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.