So recently I asked you guys on my Instagram stories about starting up Nakd Wellness- a place to share mindfulness, lifestyle, tips, and tricks. Let’s just say I got a big go ahead on starting this aspect of The Nakd Kitchen, and I could not be more happier to share more things that I love with you! I have comprised my favourite health and wellness products from 2017 that I use on a daily basis in hopes to help you with your Christmas wish list, and/or to provide gift ideas for your loved ones to spread wellness! Also don’t forget to take advantage of those Black Friday deals!
2017 has gone by so incredibly fast, and I cannot believe that Christmas is right around the corner. If I am being completely honest I haven’t even begun to think about Christmas shopping. I myself always become stumped when thinking about what to get my friends for the holidays, and I am the type of person who prefers to give than receive gifts.
I know that around this time of the year it can become very expensive, and for some people buying gifts is not an option which is totally understandable. I have provided some gift ideas for you to make to spread the positive message of health and wellness; which I hope comes in handy!
Bake– Make raw brownies, gingerbread cookies, healthier cupcakes, and whatever else comes to mind… display your treats in a cute tin and you have the perfect Christmas; everyone LOVES Christmas baking especially when it is made with nourishing ingredients.
Crafts- Go to Michaels or Wal-Mart, they have incredibly well priced canvas’ which you could paint an inspirational quote on. People really do love handmade gifts because they show the love and care that went into creating something so beautiful for them.
Host a Dinner Party- Instead of buying gifts, invite your friends over for a healthy meal with a delicious dessert to end off the night. I know that most appreciate when others cook for them, and around the holiday season it’s a real treat to have a healthy home cooked meal made.
Gifts to Buy:
- Protein- being on a plant-based diet means that you have to find different sources of protein and I absolutely love Welleco’s Super Elixir Nourishing Chocolate Protein. The Super Elixir is packed full of healthy ingredients and I have found it to be one of the more tasty plant-based protein powders available on the market.
- Matcha- who doesn’t love a good cup of high quality matcha in the cold winter months? Checkout Teapigs matcha sachets here.
- Hydrate- Drinking water constantly throughout the day is so important and my BKR bottle makes it a bit easier, they also have super fun colours to fit anyone on your lists colour preferences.
- Coconut Oil- I use the Kopari Coconut Melt to take off makeup, moisturize my face, arms, legs, and more. What’s great is that it’s super hydrating for those cold winter months.
- Makeup- I use the RMS beauty concealer called “Un” Cover-up as it has great coverage and is also made from coconut oil and other natural ingredients. Celebrities like Miranda Kerr and Emma Watson also vouch for this product.
- Music- For any killer workout you need good tunes and headphones to get into the zone and the Beats Solo3s are sure to do the trick.
- Mugs- A good cup of tea in a personalized mug is a perfect example of hygge and I try to cozy up with a cup almost every night during the cold winter months. Get initial mugs here.
- Productivity- Give the gift of productivity for 2018 and help you or your friends stay on task and get more accomplished with the Productivity Planner– I use mine every morning!
- Sportswear- Checkout Sweaty Betty’s line of active wear, they have the best leggings and the quality is exceptional. I have two pairs of leggings by Sweaty Betty and they are incredibly comfortable and higher quality than what is on the market.
- Get Blending– Help you or your friends start off 2018 right by making your favourite smoothies at home- the Nutri Ninja with Auto IQ is the perfect compact high speed and quality blender (I have yet to break mine!)
- Skincare- I like to use only natural skincare on my body as I believe that what goes in is just as important as what goes on it. I love PAI Skincare and have been especially loving their Geranium and Thistle Daytime cream recently.
- Footware- I love my Adidas Pure Boost and I run in them several times a week. As someone who struggles with knee issues the Pure Boost are super cushioned and feel like you’re running on clouds.
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of these brands and all opinions are my own.