My favourite time of the year is autumn and you probably can tell by all of the pumpkin and fall inspired recipes on here recently! However, this pumpkin smoothie bowl is to die for and I even wake up excited to eat it in the morning! I added a scoop of plant-based vanilla protein powder to help keep me full until lunch because smoothies can be pretty light if you don’t add enough to them. Top your bowl with your favourite toppings and you basically have pumpkin spice ice cream for dessert (but a lot healthier obviously!). I recommend adding granola, and my favourite recipe is my vanilla and mixed nut granola! I’ve been topping mine with Deliciously Ella’s Original Granola which is absolutely amazing because it isn’t too sweet! I hope you enjoy and have a lovely week!
Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Bowl
You Will Need:
- 1 frozen banana
- 5 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice (1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/4 tsp allspice)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used Super Elixir)
- In a blender add the banana, ice cubes, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, almond milk, water, and protein powder.
- Blend for about one minute or until smooth.
- Top with granola, apples, and coconut yogurt or whatever your favourite toppings are! Enjoy!