This chocolate pumpkin mousse has to be one of the easiest recipes, it’s perfect for serving to guests because it makes a large batch! The healthy fats from the coconut milk, the antioxidants from cacao, seasonal squash, and sweetened with maple syrup makes this mousse the perfect combination. I will warn you though….. it is very addictive! If you wanted to make the mousse even more seasonal you could scrape out mini pumpkins and fill them with the mousse to set. I love topping the mousse with coconut yogurt, some berries, and cacao nibs. I hope you enjoy the recipe!
Chocolate Pumpkin Mousse
Prep Time: 10 Minutes || Set Time: Overnight
You Will Need:
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 5 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- In a blender blend the pumpkin, coconut milk, and maple syrup on high until everything is mixed.
- Add in the cacao powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice, blend for a minute or two until combined.
- Pour 4 tablespoons worth of mousse into 6 ramekins.
- Set in the fridge overnight.
- Top with coconut yogurt and berries (optional).