Ok so if you follow me on Instagram you’ll see my favourite breakfast porridge bowl that I have almost every morning for brekkie. It is seriously amazing and I decorate it with all the toppings with the best peanut butter which I recently discovered. Since I am a nut butter freak (literally have 18 jars of it) I thought I’d share with you the best peanut butter…. North Shore Goodies Peanut Butter !! The coconut peanut butter is literally my favourite, I ordered the 10oz coconut peanut butter a couple weeks ago and I’ve already ordered more. It has the consistency of Skippy creamy peanut butter but it is only made with two freaking ingredients; coconut and peanuts! This post isn’t sponsored by them nor did they send me any products to review, I just bloody love peanut butter and decided to share something that I’m loving that’s food related. Go check them out if you love peanut butter and let’s get into my fav breakfast!
Everyday Zucchini Porridge
Prep Time: 5 Minutes || Cook Time: 5 Minutes || Total Time: 10 Minutes
What You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 zucchini (shredded finely)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp-tbsp peanut butter (I use The Original Coconut Peanut Butter from North Shore Goodies!)
- 1-2 Tbsp goji berries
- 1 handful blueberries
- 1 handful raspberries
- 1-2 Tbsp flaked almonds
- In a small saucepan over a low/medium heat add the oats, zucchini, almond milk, water, and cinnamon to the pot.
- Stir for 5 minutes until the oat mixture is creamy and some of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Pour into a bowl and top with peanut butter, goji berries, berries, and flaked almonds!