Hi everyone! So recently I’ve been really into overnight oats since it is much hotter out and I don’t enjoy a warm bowl of porridge as it’s twenty-five degrees or more outside. I love my breakfast, but I also love my sweets and carrot cake is one of my favourite treats so I decided why not combine the two in one? I literally wakeup excited to dive into these oats because they are super super creamy and they remind me of fav dessert- who doesn’t want that?! As you can tell I am so excited to share this recipe with you so let’s get to it!
Overnight Carrot Cake Oatmeal
What You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 5 baby carrots or 1 small carrot (shredded finely)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- In a regular sized mason jar or small sealable container mix together the oats, almond milk, and shredded carrot.
- Stir in the cinnamon, vanilla, raisins, walnuts, coconut flakes, and maple syrup (if using).
- Set in the refrigerator overnight to enjoy in the morning for breakfast! Top off with berries, extra maple, or whatever you’re feeling!