Muesli has always been one of my favourite things to have for breakfast in the spring. It’s easy, quick, full of flavour, and filling. You can make this recipe on a Sunday and then have it throughout the week so you don’t even have to think about breakfast when you get up in the morning! I hope you enjoy my go to breakfast recipe, and if you do end up making please send your photos my way @emmamarieskitchen or #emmamarieskitchen.
Swiss Bircher Muesli:
Difficulty: Super Easy
What You Will Need:
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup flaked almonds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 apple (shredded)
- 4 cups almond milk (or what ever milk you like)
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, cinnamon, raisins, and almonds.
- Pour in the almond milk and make sure everything is evenly distributed by mixing.
- Next, add in the apple and lemon juice into the mixture and mix.
- Seal with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight.
Tip: Add your favourite fruit to top of your muesli in the morning to make it a bit sweeter!