Granola is one of my favourite things to have for breakfast. I often add about half a cup of granola with some almond milk and berries and call it breakfast, it’s easy and delicious! This granola is not only great for breakfast, but I also love to snack so it’s perfect to put in a plastic baggie and have throughout the day. The chocolate clusters reminds me of the brownies my sister and I used make when we were younger, and you wouldn’t even know that it’s healthier! I hope you enjoy this recipe and please send your photos my way!
Time: 55 minutes.
What You Will Need:
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup flaked almonds
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together all of your dry ingredients making sure that the cacao powder is evenly distributed so that you don’t have any pieces that don’t have chocolate!
- Pour the maple syrup over the mixture along with the almond milk.
- Mix the granola until it looks chocolatey throughout.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, distribute the granola evenly and make sure that most of it is stuck together.
- Bake for 35 minutes turning the pan around half way in between.
- Allow the granola to cool for an hour before breaking it into clusters. Enjoy!