Hi everyone! I have been loving overnight oats recently because they are super easy to make and they’re ready for you when you wake up in the morning, so who doesn’t want that? Not only are these oats super easy to make but they are also packed with protein from the vanilla protein powder to keep your energy sustained throughout the day. My favourite protein powder to use is the ‘Super Elixir Vanilla Nourishing Protein‘ you’ve probably heard me discuss it before, but it is seriously my favourite plant-based protein powder because it is made of amazing ingredients. I hope you enjoy this recipe, and hopefully it will make your mornings a little easier.
What You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup dairy-free milk (I use cashew)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp nut butter (I use almond butter)
- 1/2 banana
- 1 handful of berries
- 2 Tbsp goji berries
- In a mason jar add the oats, cashew milk, protein powder, chia seeds, cinnamon, nut butter, and maple syrup mix well together.
- Place the oats in your refrigerator overnight to allow them to absorb the liquid.
- The next morning add in 1/2 of a cut up banana, and berries. Enjoy!